Saturday, December 18, 2010

Quick...Catch Up!

While I have a computer with access to the pictures on my camera, I'll catch up a bit!



The kids were excited to put the tree up, but their excitement quickly fizzled when it wasn't immediately time to put the ornaments on. But we (I) got it done and the kids, especially Isaac, love to look at the pretty lights.

Anna was having a hard time going to sleep one night. I was in the middle of who knows what so she climbed up and snuggled with Isaac. She really is asleep in this picture! It melted my heart when I walked into my room and saw them.


This boy likes to be snuggled up tight when he's tired.


This was just shy of two weeks after Isaac was born.



Jacob was SO proud to hold Isaac for this picture! My 3 beautiful blessings!




Daddy's love


Big sister, the big helper! She LOVES to feed (and burp! she's so proud that she can burp him) Isaac.




Isaac also loves his swing.



Since we won't be able to make it up to Iowa during Christmas break, we decided to make a quick trip this weekend. They really go all out with the decorations. And it's been a long time since we've been up here! AND THERE'S SNOW!!!! :) Practically as soon as the kids were up this morning they were asking to go outside. So we spent 30+ minutes getting them bundled up and out they went!



No comments: