Sunday, October 20, 2013

Picture overload!

All kinds of pictures for the family :)


At the library. Oh my, the cheeks!!


Haulin' tomatoes for Mama :)


Rhys!!


His first spelling test was a couple weeks ago. He aced it!


Tickling daddy's back. Such a sweet boy. 


I had braided Anna's hair when it was wet and she LOVED what happened when it was dry and she unbraided it. She wanted me to take a picture and send it to Papa. 


We kept Jeremy's kids for a few days. It was fun. Chaotic, but fun!


We had to take 2 vehicles to church! Rhys zonked out on the way home. 


Oh my. Uncle Elry, Aunt Carol, and Sarah sent the kids these Duck Dynasty dolls...that talk. My favorite? Phil's line: women with whiskers...it's a bummer. 


Demolition derby!! The kids have so much fun on these and Isaac has become a pretty good driver!


Anna fashioned some clothes for her tiny doll using some sticky tack! She also made some "toys"...I was impressed with how well she did!





I guess they're ready for Christmas?? Actually, I think they had been watching a Christmas  movie. 


Found this fascinating creature in the driveway. 



Art class! Binga is teaching via Skype to our little co-op class on Fridays. The kids were SO proud of their paintings!! They'll be adding trees this week. 


They're starting to get along a *little* better!


Jeremy and Alisha treated me to a delicious steak dinner Sunday. And Alisha and the girls made chocolate covered strawberries. We had to teach Rhys about the finer things in life ;)


Practicing his sketching he learned about in art a few weeks ago. 


Isaac's sketching. I asked him to smile. This is what I got. 




No comments: