Monday, July 20, 2015

Family

We had a visit from Great Grandpa & Grandma a few weeks ago. Grace had just woken up from a nap and would have preferred Mama, but Great Grandma kept her distracted enough to get over it. ;)
Great Grandpa lights up when babies are around (or young kids in general). Reminds me a lot of my Great Grandpa Cecil.

Mama...why aren't you holding me??

Did you say something, Grandma Mary?


What??? You can't be serious!


Of course Isaac said, "Mom! Take my picture!" as soon as he saw my camera!



It seems every time MIA is over, the kids end up in a giant wrestling match!
Look out for Isaac...

He's going in for the kill...


And he's outta there! Looks like Mia is getting sent to the moon, too!


Grace is getting braver with pulling up to stand.


And definitely braver with the rocking chair!!



She now has enough hair to have a bad hair day!! Hahaha!


I'm not sure how much longer Isaac is going to like Grace sitting on him, but for now...he thinks it's hilarious!



Grace is NOT a fan of the new baby gate.


One afternoon, I noticed that it was pretty warm in the house so I went to turn the AC down, only to find that it was set at 77* and it was 80* in the house! We checked the breaker, but it wasn't flipped. Aaron went outside to check out the unit to find this. The pipe was frozen. :( Dad suggested replacing the insulation on the pipe and making sure the filter was clean. Turns out it had been quite a while since the filter had been cleaned! Whoops. I left it off for a couple of hours, but it still wasn't blowing very cold air. Thank the Lord, the evening was a rare cool summer evening. I opened the windows and we were pretty comfortable for the night. By morning, the AC was ice cold again. Lesson learned...don't forget to clean the filter!!


Guess who loves frozen blueberries??


No comments: