Tuesday, July 9, 2019

4th of July

We started the morning off EARLY since Aaron ran the in 15K Freedom Run. He did awesome, finishing 6th overall and first in his age division!

I had to wake up everyone but Isaac to go watch him finish his race!



It was such a beautiful morning, so we went back down to the lake after breakfast. Grace loved riding the train!


Then it was back home for a late lunch and mandatory naps for everyone! I'd say Jacob had a good nap, if his hair was any indication!!
Then we went out to Ponderosa Trails to grill steaks and shoot off fireworks! The mosquitoes were awful until I pulled out my Young Living Citronella oil and slathered it on everyone and put a few drops around us on the deck! It was a fun evening...so much so that I didn't take any pictures!





No comments: