Monday, February 13, 2012

Sleepless Nights

Somebody in our family has been sick since we got home from Christmas travels. Poor Isaac was sick the entire month of January. I forget who was next, but we've had everything from yucky colds/coughs to the croup (Jacob) to the flu. Non-stop, back-to-back since the beginning of January. I've learned a few things over the last month or so of sleepless nights taking care of sick children or being sick myself.
1. Jacob grinds his teeth in his sleep. Not much, but that's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. Ugh!
2. Anna talks in her sleep. A lot. Last night she was in bed with me and she talked/yelled/laughed out loud at least 3 times.
3. I can live on very little sleep. Notice I did NOT say function.....
4. I really hate seeing my babies sick.
5. I hate not being healthy because it means we had to cancel our trip to Papa & Binga's house!
Off to take care of a coughing boy...and girl. :(

No comments: