Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's Baaack!

 Dad fixed my camera!!! So I have a LOT of pictures! :) We went to Colorado over Memorial weekend (and took a few extra days) for Aaron's cousin's graduation. Aaron calls it a vacation, I call it same routine, different location! ha! It was fun to see family and spend time together (except for Isaac deciding to stay on Central time and wake up at 5am every morning!!!).

 Cloth diapering in the Rocky Mountains :)


 He's still ornery...


 Kissable cheeks!


 I wish I had a better editing program because her blue eyes are so stunning.


 I told him to smile and this is what I got. :)


 Grandpa taught the kids a new song, which they love because they get to "sing" really loudly on one part that goes "my, my oh MAMA!!" :)


 Ketchup face.


 Anna had fun exploring in the backyard.








 You can take the girl outta the country, but you can't take the country outta the girl. :)


 Anna's "Colorado Creation". She and Grandma gathered and created!






A big highlight of the trip was a first for my kids....the CIRCUS!!! It was 2 hours long, with a short 15 minute intermission. Isaac was enthralled the entire 1st hour and I honestly think he would have sat the whole 2 hours if he hadn't tasted "freedom" during intermission. Anna and Jacob absolutely loved it.
 

 Anna telling Daddy all about what he missed.


 See? Enthralled!


 He was even clapping. He really loved it!


 The hula hoop girl...she's got 47 hula hoops going at once!!


 Native American Appaloosa horses...this was Anna's favorite part.

 





 The elephants!


 Jacob's favorite part was the train ride afterward!





 I tried talking them into riding the elephants since they can ride a horse ANYTIME, but they wanted the pony ride.


 Isaac LOVED the pony ride!!


When the guy buckled Isaac in, he told Isaac to hold on. He immediately did. And then when we started going around Daddy, Grandpa, and Grandma were waving at him. The first 2 rounds, he had a hard time deciding if he should hold on or wave! Then he figured out he could wave with one hand and hold on with the other. It was really cute. When it was time to get off, Isaac let everyone in a 5 mile radius that he didn't want to get off!

We also went to a Ranch Sorting competition, but my camera needed new batteries (which I didn't realize until we got there) so I don't have any pictures from that. Even though it was pretty cold, Anna loved it and we stayed for over an hour (The boys didn't last nearly that long!).
Thanks for the good times Grandpa & Grandma!

 

No comments: