Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Too Much STUFF!

I have been so frustrated with the kids not keeping their rooms clean. It doesn't seem to matter what I try, none of it works for very long. Today I decided they just have too much stuff. So I went to the store and got a couple of storage containers for each of them. Then I made them take everything but books out of their rooms and pile it all up in the living rooms. Yes-I believe this proves they have WAY too many toys!!!!!

This is Anna's pile. ONLY from her room!! Good grief!


This is from the boys' room. Oh my stars. And they still have their train table and workbench in their room! Ugh. 

Now-off to make them sort out their toys! I'm only letting them keep a very small amount of toys in their rooms. The rest is either going in the shed to rotate in, or we're getting rid of it! They only have one tote to fill for the shed, too. Wish me luck...my little hoarder isn't going to like getting rid of some of her toys! She had a pile of paper scraps that I had to convince her she didn't need to keep!!! She might wind up on TV.....!

No comments: