Monday, March 7, 2011

Can You Tell?

We have gone to a local photographer with each of our children and had what he calls a "Baby Panel" done. We have a session at 3, 6, 9, and 12 months. Then at the end of the year I have a collage of one pose from each session (for under $50!). I love it. And we also have gotten these black & white collages, what he calls "Kissables". I absolutely love these. We pay an arm and a leg for them, but in my book, it's worth every penny to capture their absolute preciousness at 3 months.

Soooo...can you tell which collage is which baby?? :)

If you live around here, I highly recommend Sundquist Photography for this. His prices are pretty high for any other pictures, but it is very high quality work and high quality portraits. And he really does do an amazing job at capturing the baby's personality!

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi

3 comments:

Ben Swihart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
k said...

Issac
Anna
Jacob

Wow...so adorable!

Unknown said...

Since I don't recognize the first baby, I'd say it's Isaac, then Anna, and Jacob. Art did our wedding and it was wonderful!