Thursday, June 12, 2008

Update on Mom

Here is the latest update from Dad...always good to hear good news and even a joke :)

She is really trying to get stronger, she made it all the way down and up the stairs using each leg (she has only been able to start with her "good" leg going up the stairs because the other one is weaker and couldn't use it to go up). Wears her out but shows she is getting stronger. Also ventured out to a store today - she needed something but didn't know what it was until she saw it, uh huh..... She used the little powered cart thing and I will be glad when she doesn't have to use that anymore - I thought I was keeping up and next thing I knew she was 8 rows over and I lost her several times..... Think I saw her do a wheely once..
Nausea has come at times but doesn't last as long and then is gone. Thankful for that. Mayo is moved to June 24th. Thanks for the prayers.

3 comments:

Eliana said...

We are glad to hear that she is doing better.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear that she is improving. Humor seems to always make everything a little better!

Hey, I noticed on Facebook that you guys are doing Dave Ramsey's plan. So are we? Great minds must think alike, and follow the same plan! :) We're just starting out and I'm listening to his CD's again to keep myself inspired.

Unknown said...

Ha! I didn't mean for that to be a question! "So are we!"