Sunday, September 20, 2009

Reunion Weekend!

Well, I guess I'm officially old now. I had my 10th year high school reunion this weekend! Most of the time it really doesn't seem like it's been 10 years, but when I realize that I've been married for 7.....Oh well! We had a good time just hanging out, talking, and eating pizza. Hopefully we won't wait another 10 years for one! About half the class made it. We graduated with 18. 13 of us went to school together from Kindergarten all the way through our senior year!



Ashley, me, Tyson, Jason, and Jamey. I forgot to get a group picture before Cory and Derrick left! :(


There were 6 little ones there, too. They got along really well and had a lot of fun playing together! The boys (Jacob isn't in this one) played with all the trucks and tractors! Anna and Kylee were the only girls. Anna colored for quite a while, then had fun running in circles with Braden and Jacob!
She is adorable!


All that running wiped her out!



Him, too!
-------------------------------------------------------
For supper that evening, we went out to Larry & Brenda's (my uncle's brother so not technically related, but basically!) They live out in the country and their grankids were there as well. They had so much fun playing together!

Oh boy...DIRT!



I don't know what the girls were playing, but they played for a long time! Kaylee, Anna and Reagan had a lot of fun together.



Jacob pretty much just enjoyed wandering around playing in the dirt!



He joined the girls for a bit.


Then they had fun swinging and trying to do flips!
(Anna, Kaylee, Logan (a friend's boy), Jacob)



Here Luke, let me show you how it's done!



We got home late this afternoon and everyone was TIRED! Anna let Jacob lay in her lap and watch a movie while she played with his hair. What a sister!! :)
So now I'm going to go to bed! Before 10pm...it's a miracle (well, I'm not there yet)! One more week and then Daddy has to start traveling. :(


No comments: