Friday, January 7, 2011

7 Hour Drive and 2 Roadside Potty Stops...

Next up was Colorado. The first half of the trip was torturous. All three kids were not cooperating with my plan for a quiet, peaceful, nap-taking seven hour roadtrip. What were they thinking?! But the 2nd half was much better. Not enough sleeping for my taste but at least they weren't all screaming.


Seriously, I love this picture.





Great Grandma J with 3 of her 5 great grandchildren.



The ladies in all their Christmas pretties


Jacob didn't get the SMILE memo...



I'm so glad there's somebody else to make wear the traditional hats now!! ;)


This picture proves that it's in a female's genes to multitask!!
Having a 5 week old and three kids has taken up the part of my brain that remembers my camera whenever we go somewhere. UGH!


No comments: