Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm Alive...Barely

I have so much posting to catch up on, but blogging is the last thing I have time for right now. We bought a bigger house!!!!! It's been a looooong time coming, but we're so excited. It's not the dream house, but I love it anyway! More than twice as much room-I'll be able to breathe! Still in town, just a few blocks away, actually. 4 bedrooms plus an office, 2 bathrooms (yahoo!!), 2 living rooms, great kitchen, dining room, 1 car attached garage, and a fenced back yard! We close August 25th, so in the meantime, I'm trying to pack up as much as I can so this house is much less "cluttered" (man, we've got a lot of STUFF!) so we can show it and hopefully sell it! We had planned on doing all the "finishing up" projects after we move, but a couple of people have already been asking about it, so we moved that timeline up a bit! It's a madhouse around here...I'm drowning in boxes and displaced stuff! :)

So that's why I'm not around bloggy-world much and probably won't be for another month! :( but :)

No comments: