Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Grace is 5!

Happy FIFTH birthday Grace Elizabeth!!!! I cannot believe you’re five. According to you, you’re a grownup now so you can get a job. And get married. And have babies.  Slow down baby girl! I’m not even ready for you to be 5. That means I can’t really call you a toddler anymore. 
You are full of questions, sass, and love.
You love horses and dogs and are counting down the days until you’re 10 and can have your own dog and horse.
You LOVE art...coloring, painting, creating.
You love books. If I ever want to keep you occupied for more than 5 minutes, I give you a stack of books! The library is one of your favorite places to go.
You love pink. And purple and turquoise and yellow and....about every color. Except brown!
You have been a blessing and a challenge from before you were born. We have seen God’s hand of protection on your life from 20 weeks of pregnancy on. I cannot wait to see how God molds you and uses your life for His glory.
Happy birthday baby girl! We love you so much!! 









No comments: