Monday, November 9, 2009

I Couldn't Help It...

...I had to take a picture!

This is what I found when these two were supposed to be sleeping.....

I'd put them to bed over an hour ago. I was pretty sure they weren't asleep but I thought they were both in bed. It was very quiet in there. Aaron came home and asked if I knew they weren't asleep, did I want him to do anything? I said no, figuring they were in their beds just not asleep. I figured going in there would just stir them up, especially if they were in bed. A few minutes later he asked if I knew they weren't IN their beds?! Great. So I go in and they are playing in the closet (where all of Anna's dress up things are kept). And this is what they looked like!!! I tried SO HARD not to laugh. I knew this was one of those times when I really should be stern and laughing (let alone flipping on the light and taking pictures! hahahaha) would just undo everything but I could not help it! It was just too funny!! This picture doesn't do Jacob's face justice. He had eye shadow, glitter, lip gloss...all over his cheeks. This whole unconfined sleeping thing is a big adjustment for him at home since there are so many toys and things for him to get up and play with!! And now that Anna has a buddy, she's easily influenced to do things she's never done before (like get out of bed to play!). So on we go! Daddy is settling them back down now. Oh kids do the darnedest things!! :)

No comments: