Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jacob's Turn

It's finally Jacob's turn for a stay at Papa & Binga's house!! We left him and Anna is NOT HAPPY about it! She cried off and on for 30 minutes after we left. I'm completely serious. You woulda thought we told her we were leaving him forever!! She's been a bit better, but still mopes around quite a bit. We had Makenna here today, so that helped. Hopefully we'll have Jake over sometime too...gotta keep the poor girl distracted! She asks over and over "Is Jacob coming home today?" Of course, it also doesn't help that Daddy is gone this week, too. But she's getting lots of Mommy time:) It has been nice to focus on her and rock her as long as she wants every night! :) We even had a pizza picnic on the living room floor tonight!


Jacob is having a blast! Mom said if he's outside for 3 seconds, he's in the sandbox! I told her be glad there's no water in theirs...THAT'S a mess! ;)


I've been telling you for 2 years...this boy is serious about his eating!



Papa & Binga are just plain crazy. I guess they didn't get enough of the toddlerhood transitions, so they repeat them with all their grandkids!!! :) They say he did great the first night in the "big boy bed"--only tried to get out twice and after one swat, he never tried again and slept all night! I'm sure Mommy & Daddy won't have such luck! ;)


No, he's not talking to Mama...he's talking to Anna! I think Jacob might miss her as much as she misses him. I love their bond.
Alright, now that I've got my work (and blog!) caught up, I better head off to bed!


No comments: