Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fun at the Ranch

Saturday Scott had a fundraiser trail ride. We didn't go on the actual trail ride, but there were horse rides, games, treats and even an egg hunt! I took all three kids by myself so Aaron and a friend could get the trim in the bathroom finished (it looks amazing!). It was a lot of fun but I was exhausted by the time we got home!!! Anna, of course, loved the horse rides. Jacob has actually warmed up to horses, too. He rode several times.



My little cowboy!



Round and round they go!



I LOVE THIS PICTURE! I need to print it off and frame it! She is my cowgirl, that's for sure. The other day she was whining about a little scratch on her arm. I told her that she needed to toughen up because cowgirls are tough. This is what she told me tonight:

Hey Mom, at school today I fell down and hit my elbow really hard. It really hurt. But I didn't even cry! You know why? Because I said to myself, "If I wanna be a cowgirl, I gotta be tough!" because I remembered that's what you told me.

I love her.


This boy. Oh this boy. He is a crack-up. He was playing around, entertaining everyone with his antics, I'm sure. I go to check on him and find him sitting in the Bobcat.


Hey Mama, how you tuhn dis on??

*laughing* I ain't tellin' you!!!

Why not?!

Because you don't need to know!

Yes I do. I need ta dwive it!!

You can't drive it. You can't reach the pedals!

Oh. I tan't get down. Heylp me.


Oh Jacob. Jacob, Jacob, Jacob.


No comments: