Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm Tired

We've had a fun week with Kaedyn! We made the trek back to Iowa yesterday so the girls can go to VBS up here. They are EXCITED! And I am TIRED! :)


Aunt Cara has been sewing! :) She made all the girls dresses. One set of them were matching. Aren't they cute?? We'll have to get one this week of Mia, too.

One night I found Anna in Kaedyn's "bed". I asked Kaedyn in the morning if Anna kept her awake. She pinched her fingers together and said "A little bit" ha!


At supper, Jacob refused to eat the chicken I cut up on his plate. I figured he was just being picky. After 30 min. of sitting there not eating (but not whining either), he got down. And while no one was looking, he snatched a whole piece of chicken off the table!! I guess he thought it was more appetizing than the little pieces on his plate! Crazy child.


Anna and Kaedyn running down the alley, coming home from the park.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other night/morning, Jacob had some tummy issues (read: nasty gas). He wasn't cranky unless I put him in his bed. So we spent from 2:30 am to 6am trying to get him to sleep. It didn't dawn on us that it was his tummy until 4. So it was not a good night.

This is how he felt. He was happy, being silly, and taking turns bouncing on Mommy & Daddy while we tried to sleep.


This is how I felt. Bleary-eyed and tired!!!




No comments: