Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The View from Here

I love snuggling up with this little guy!
He's doing great! Getting the hang of eating...slowly! He's a very good baby. Rarely cries and when he's awake, he loves to look around. He still has some trouble with gagging on his spit-up (or whatever it is) so it makes me nervous when he sleeps. He doesn't make a sound hardly when he's gagging. So I just snuggle him up next to me :)
The pediatrician came to check him out this afternoon & do his circumcision. I had no idea that he couldn't eat 2 hours before (plus I had no idea when they were coming for him!). So that got pushed back to this afternoon. He also heard a heart murmur that he wanted to do an echocardiogram to check out. He's sure it's nothing but wants to be safe. Oh-just got a call from the doctor & he's all clear! They still have to observe him for a couple of hours for the circumcision. The weather isn't great so we're going to stay at Jamie's tonight anyway. Yay!
Sent from Jennifer's BlackBerry

1 comment:

Staci said...

Congrats! He's so cute!!!