Saturday, September 27, 2008

The ads

In case you haven't noticed (they've been there for a while...) I have some ads on my left sidebar. It's for a little revenue, but it hasn't worked yet! ha. I get paid after I get so many clicks on the ads (I think!), but they have to be genuine clicks--so don't go clicking away b/c that will get me kicked off! Anyway, if you see something that interests you, go right ahead and click :) Except if you're at our house, don't click on them from our computer--that gets me in trouble too (I think). That's all, really.
Anna won an ice cream cone today at Warrior Fest. She was very excited and had a hard time waiting (it was a Sonic coupon) to go get it. She also had a terrible time staying awake on the drive over! It was hilarious. Her eyelids were just so heavy!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Haha, I've thought about trying this. Let me know how it goes...

Jennifer said...

Well, it's not going right now! HA!! I don't know if blogher would be more lucrative or if I just don't get enough traffic on my site to make any money.
And seriously...what's with the "man hair" ad on there now?!?

Jenn said...

HAHA you made me laugh out loud with that man hair thing...too funny!