Thursday, September 4, 2008

The results are in...

First off, I had my numbers wrong...he was 25 1/2 lbs. at 9 months. Jicks, I was with you--30lbs. We were very wrong! He only gained a little over a pound! 26.8lbs. (91st percentile) BUT he grew over 2 inches!!!!!!! He's in the 95th percentile for his height and 99th for his head! He's always had a kind of big head, but he's evening out on it now :) I think that means he's going to be really smart! I have some really cute pictures of him and Hudson, and some interesting ones that Anna decided to take (she actually does a really good job!), but I'm too tired to post any tonight. Maybe tomorrow...
And Jicks--it HAS to be the from our husbands' side! Nobody on my side had such big babies!!! I think Toby is going to out-do Jacob though! Gracious, he's a big boy!

No comments: