Thursday, September 18, 2008

Did I Miss the Memo?

You know, the one that said "3 AM, snack time followed by play time at 5AM (and another snack time)". SERIOUSLY.
I told Mom and Dad, this kid is going to put us in the poorhouse (and the looney bin)! Today, he had Cheerios for breakfast, 4 chicken nuggets and a bowl of mandarin oranges for lunch, shared a banana with Sister (among other snacks), a few peas and 2 pieces of Italian chicken tenders for supper, & an entire banana before bed. You'd think that'd be enough to tide him over until breakfast....right??? Evidently not. He woke up at 3am and decided to eat some more banana. After trying for almost 2 hours to get him back to sleep (both Aaron & I) I was about to scream. He won't lay on my shoulder--keeps sitting up. So I just sit there and look at him. He starts signing "dog". I said "Are you signing dog? Good job!!" Then he signs book (same thing from me). THEN he signs EAT! I'm thinkin' there's no way. But he does it 3 or 4 times. So I stick him in his highchair and he chows down on Cheerios and juice. I'm not kidding you. Then he decides it's time to play. At 5 AM. If you know me very well, you know I don't do early mornings...I don't do regular mornings! This is insane.


Don't you know Mama? It's time to PLAY!!!

What? Doesn't everyone wake up in the middle of the night and have a snack??

No comments: