Saturday, October 11, 2008

Because we all need a laugh!

Okay, I had a whole post done with the videos "embedded" like Jenn (thank you!!) told me to do, but I got an error, so I probably did something wrong!
So I'll just put in a link for now b/c I can't wait! :) Please go watch them! They're so funny.

This is a "Top 3" clip.

And this is Baby #3 in the above clip. Seriously? That's funny! And if you don't laugh at any of these, well there might be something wrong with you!!

This some of you may have seen, but it's pretty stinkin' funny too :)

And this just proves that sometimes the oddest things make babies laugh!

So please click on the links and watch them. They're hilarious!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh how SWEET!!! There is nothing I love more than those baby belly giggles.

The one where the little fella fell over backwards belly giggling...loved it when my babies did that...brought back memories.

Thank you for sharing.

Sorry the embed did not work. Sometimes it looks kind of strange when you do the paste, but sometimes it just wigs out too...lol. "Linking to" worked just fine, and I thoroughly enjoyed those.

Made me sooo smile!

Hope you are having a great weekend. jenn