Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One word for ya

OY.





This was the 2nd time he's done this. The first time Aaron just threw all the toilet paper away. This time you can bet your right ear I didn't throw it away (it was an almost full roll...of course!). I stuffed it in the extra-roll-holder and we just pulled it out of the mess as we needed! I'm telling ya, this boy will be keeping me on my toes for years to come. He is sheer orneriness!!! I'm not even going to think about how much he ate before I found him. He must be lacking fiber in his diet the way he eats any and all paper he can get his big chubby hands on! I'm tired just thinking about that. Good night.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Heard it was your birthday - Happy birthday!
So Nathan has not pulled the TP one on my yet, his new thing is dumping my pen jar from my desk. Which isn't so bad after seeing your pics. :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks Abby (sorry for taking so long to respond!)!!
Yeah, pens is NOTHING! :) Jacob also likes to play with the computer, so it's fun trying to keep him out of the bathroom and away from the computer!