Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I was emailed this little "get to know you" thing and thought I'd just post it here. Thanks Kim! Feel free to post one on your blog--leave me a comment and let me know that you did. I'd love to learn more about you! :)

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your Friends. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!


1. What time did you get up this morning?
a little before 7 I think :(

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I don't even remember...maybe Ntl. Treasure 2??? It's been a while!

4. What is your favorite TV show?
John & Kate, Little People, Dirty Jobs, Law & Order....I can't choose!


5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Cereal and toast w/ peanut butter


6. What is your middle name?
Rose :)


7. What food do you dislike?
Sea food!!! blech


8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Don't have one. Mostly just listen to songs on a couple blogs (Kim's for one!)


9. What kind of car do you drive?
White Toyota Sienna. I love it.


10. Favorite sandwich?
Grilled cheese or Ham & Cheese


11. What characteristic do you despise?
Deceit


12. Favorite item of clothing?
I just got some really cute jackets today...but my jammies are pretty comfy too! :)


13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
I think somewhere in the French countryside.


14. Favorite brand of clothing?
Whatever's on sale!


15. Where would you retire to?
A horse ranch in the country


16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
well, today was #28 and I got to go shopping with my precious daughter... that was pretty awesome


17. Favorite sport to watch?
Toss up btw football and college basketball.


18. Farthermost place you are sending this?
Depends on who reads this!

19. Person you expect to send it back first?
?See #18!


20. When is your birthday?
Oct. 14


21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely night. I do NOT do mornings.


22. What is your shoe size?
9 1/2 or 10


23. Pets?
Not right now. Used to have a horse.


24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
Nope.


25. What did you want to be when you were little?
A teacher and a mommy :)


26. How are you today?
Tired, but happy.


27. What is your favorite candy?
Reese's Peanut Butter cups, baby!!


28. What is your favorite flower?
Roses, but I like any kind of flower...I've even developed a liking for dandelions, thanks to Anna :)


29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
November 7 & 8--a marriage retreat=night away from the kids=uninterrupted sleep!!!!! Oh, and learning how to improve our marriage... ;)


30. Happily married?
Oh yes. It's hard work though!


31. What are you listening to right now?
Complete silence (it is 12:15am ya know!)


32. What was the last thing you ate?
I'm not telling!!! (oh alright. some cookie dough!)


33. Do you wish on stars?
No, but they remind me to pray.


34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Hmmmm...probably a neutral color.

35. How is the weather right now?
Cool and rainy (off & on). Very fall-ish


36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
Aaron


37. Favorite soft drink?
Mt. Dew


38. Favorite restaurant?
Does Wendy's count? Kidding! Kobe's steakhouse.


39. Real hair color?
I don't know what to call it--blond-ish, brown-ish, red-ish...


40. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My dolls, hands down.


41. summer or winter
Winter


42. Hugs or kisses?
both!


43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate


44. Coffee or tea?
Tea--sun tea, not hot tea. or coffee with a LOT of coffeemate!


45. Do you want your friends to email you back?
Well, "blog" back anyway.

46. When was the last time you cried?
Hmmm...not sure.


47. What is under your bed?
The rest of the posts for our bed and a lot of dust! (we have a 4 poster bed w/ canopy, but don't have it all up. it's a very versatile bed)


48. What did you do last night?
Hung out with the kids and my parents. Went to bed at a decent time for once (decent meaning before midnight).


49. What are you afraid of ?
Failing as a parent and wife...and snakes and mice.


50. Salty or sweet?
Depends on my mood!


51. How many keys on your key ring?
3 I think?


52. How many years at your current job?
3 1/2 :)


53. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday!


54. How many places have you lived in?
as in towns-4


55. Do you make friends easily?
Not usually


56. How many people will you send this to?
See #18!


57. How many will respond?
See #18!

No comments: