Saturday, July 26, 2008

Maybe I'm crazy...

Well, maybe I'm crazy...2 nights ago was a HORRIBLE night for both kids sleeping-wise. They were both awake numerous times (I think they just kept waking each other up). Anyway, last night I told Anna that if she slept all night long and stayed in her bed and didn't throw a fit about going to bed, that she could sleep in her tent tonight. She's been asking to sleep in it all week. Lo and behold, she slept all night last night! So tonight, she'll be sleeping in her Dora tent on her Dora couch with her Dora spinning globe light (do ya think she likes Dora???). She was sooooooo excited! We got it all set up before I put Jacob to bed (okay, so he's still not in bed either--he got just as excited as Anna did! ha) and she crawled in there and just went on and on about how great it was going to be to sleep in her tent. "Mama, dis is just amazing!" HA! The kid's a riot.



On another note, I've been meaning to post about this and keep forgetting (mostly b/c I never did get any pictures of her at VBS earlier this month). She learned her first Bible verse! It blesses me clear to my soul to hear my precious 3 year old recite a verse! It's Genesis 1:1 and she says it perfectly (and still does!). The cutest thing is that when she says the reference, she says "Genesis 1 by 1"! Too cute! Okay, that's all for now. We gotta get these kids in bed so Mommy & Daddy can watch a movie and go to bed (if we don't fall asleep during the movie! We're so old)! I've got some really cute pics of Anna and her new friends from the wedding we went to tonight. I'll post them tomorrow (maybe...).

No comments: