Monday, July 21, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Jaime, so here goes :)

1. Where is your cell phone? On my nightstand, charging.

2. Your significant other? On his way home from a guys' weekend in KC.

4. Your mother? In Iowa.

5. Your father? In Iowa.

6. Your favorite thing? Other than my hubby and kids? Sleeping!!!

7. Your dream last night? I don't remember having any dreams.

8 Your favorite drink? Sun tea.

9. Your dream/goal? I would love to live in the country and have horses again.

10. The room you’re in? Kitchen.

11. Your hobby? Gardening, reading, piano, kids :)

12. Your fear? That's pretty wide open. I fear snakes and mice and "the quiet" when the kids are just a little too quiet--like right now!

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Definitely a bigger house! ha With at least one more kid :D

14. What you’re not? Rested...EVER.

15. Muffins? Banana Nut.

16. One of your wish list items? No Debt for sure! Gazelle intense baby!!

17. Where you grew up? Western Kansas.

18. The last thing you did? Set up the Dora tent for the kids to play in. Jacob just sat there and yelled at Dora and Boots.

19. What are you wearing? My pajamas! haha

20. Favorite gadget? The DVD player in our van--life saver!

21. Your pets? Nada--allergic.

22. Your computer? HP.

23. Your mood? Starting to feel motivated to move. I don't sleep well when Aaron is gone :(

24. Missing someone? Yes.

25. Your car? Toyota Sienna.

26. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes.

27. Favorite store? I don't like to shop, but I like Target.

28. Like someone? Of course.

29. Your favorite color? Lavender.

30. When is the last time you laughed? This morning at my nutty children.

31. Last time you cried? I'm sure not long ago. Actually I think it was yesterday.

I tag...Rhonda and Kim

No comments: