Wednesday, July 2, 2008

One of those days

It's just been one of those days today. Both kids were grumpy...Jacob's getting more teeth in, which means he's fussy, clingy, and his nose runs like a faucet. I have to put Vaseline on it b/c it gets red and sore and has even gotten so bad it bleeds. Poor baby. I think he might be getting some back teeth in the way he sticks his finger (or anything for that matter!) clear back in his mouth. So it's long days and long nights, too. Anna's allergies are getting bad again, so she can't breathe very well through her nose. I told her to blow her nose and she got mad (at her nose) and said "It won't cub out!!!" ha. I know the feeling. Luckily the OTC allergy medicine works for her.

"Don't take my piture!!"


WHIIIIIINE :(

Ohhh, he got so mad when I shut the bathroom door! He sat there for a good 5 min. and whined and pushed at the door! Nevermind that he had a gazillion toys to play with and all the other rooms in the house to explore...he wanted the bathroom!


But, I still have some wonderfully good kids :) Anna with her matching doll (again, thanks Uncle Windell!!)

They love to play on Anna's Dora couch. Jacob really likes Dora--he takes off really fast for that thing and gets his face right up there to look at her. It's quite funny!

Is it just my kids?? Anna would play forever on the dishwasher...of course, she wasn't as big as Jacob so she could actually crawl up ON the door and play. Jacob just stretches and tries so hard to get something. Usually he'll settle for a spoon and sit down and chew on it.

My TV junkies ;) I didn't figure Jacob would like TV as much as Anna does, but there are some shows he gets absolutely mesmerized with!

I have to admit, he did have his happy moments (however brief they were!) today. He loves playing with the handles on the dressers.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Its amazing how kids can zone into television. There are some things that Alex is totally into, and he has no idea there's a world outside of the television. Hope your kiddos get to feeling better soon :)