Friday, January 30, 2009

Lovin' the warmth!

Today was a gorgeous day for January!! It was jacket weather and we went for a walk to the store and then the kids played in the sandbox for a long time...I had to finally bring them in with MUCH protest!


*gasp* Is this a STICK???

Jacob: grunt
Anna: Tank you Jacob!
She was making me a birthday cake (even though my birthday is about 9 months away!)


My kids love being outside! From the time they were babies!!


If I can ever get the video to work...these 2 pics are a preview :)

Look at her cheeks!!!! I just had to laugh...over and over!


2 comments:

Alisha said...

What was the temp. there today? It was probably as warm as it was here. We had another cold front come through, 50-60's. Haha.

Jennifer said...

Well, at one point yeterday the atomic clock showed 91 outside but I know that wasn't right!! It was probably 50-60s yesterday and today, though. Cold front coming in tomorrow :(