Monday, January 19, 2009

Mama said...

...there'd be days like this. Oy! What a day it's been. Grandpa & Grandma were visiting and they left just in time! Jacob woke up at 5am and took forEVER to go back to sleep. Then Anna woke up puking. I've cleaned up more puke today than I want to think about. I've cleaned up more poop today than I want to think about. I've been puked on AND pooped on. IT'S NOT BEEN A FUN DAY. For any of us. Anna finally turned the puking corner a little after noon. She was so thirsty and hungry I had a hard time convincing her to take it slow. I don't know what Jacob's got--I don't think he's sick. Probably just his eye teeth coming in. Mercy! Does he ever have some N.A.S.T.Y. gas and diapers. I about gagged one time--and that's saying a lot!
But, when he wakes up like this...it makes the day a little better.



She is so sapped of all her energy. Poor girl:(



I spoke too soon. Anna just puked all over the house. I wasn't fast enough with a trash can or to get her to the bathroom. So she's in the tub and Jacob is still in his crib--eating a roll of paper towels. Seriously. I can't let him out b/c I've got carpet cleaner sprayed all over the carpets. And he was starting to scream about being left alone...what's a girl to do?!
Poor Anna. She just keeps telling me "I'm not sick anymore Mama!"
I'm tired. And I should probably go take the paper towel roll away from Jacob. Aaron...are you home yet???????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there girl!! You're doin' a great job of being a wonderful, Christian mother. Hope the kiddos are better now. Love ya!

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much Teresa. After Aaron got home and we ate supper, I took a little trip to Lyons! A little drive goes a long ways in relieving the stress of a day with sick kid(s)...