Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer Time!

This is what we'll be doing this summer.....


Watching magnificent storms (I still haven't convinced Anna that thunder is awesome!)
Exercising at the track. Anna actually ran 1/2 a mile!!!!! She walked a few steps here and there, but she ran most of it...at once! It was amazing. Jacob and I cheered her on all the way around. Aaron has started training for the annual 1/2 marathon!

Jacob doesn't understand why Daddy keeps running past him! But he soon found something to distract him.




My garden is growing by leaps and bounds! I can't wait to start eating from it! This year, I've got 2 tomato plants, zucchini, 4 pepper plants, red onions, green onions, green beans, sugar snap peas, and cilantro. Everything I planted is growing this year! And I hope I've left enough room for my zucchini this time!!!



And playing in the pool. I knew Anna would love it, but I wasn't so sure about Jacob. Oh yeah...he LOVES it. They got in right after it was filled up and stayed in until Jacob's lips were turning blue. Of course, after the storm last night blew the cover off, it got a little dirty and that was NOT acceptable with Little Miss Priss! Good grief.
It should be a fun summer with lots of outside playing! :)






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I sure miss those sunsets!!
Binga

Teri said...

Super fun photos! That storm one is awesome. did not know Aaron runs 1/2 marathons... I'm happy with 2 mi 3x a week! the pool looks like a hit!

Anonymous said...

I think Anna and daddy on track might be next most favorite pic. so many good ones...dad