Sunday, April 5, 2009

This is seriously funny

I've mentioned before how much Jacob loves Dora. Maybe you didn't really believe me. Or maybe I just wasn't clear enough. He L.O.V.E.S. Dora. He abandons any toy (even with wheels!) and RUNS to find it. One day, he wiped out going around the corner. Didn't phase him. He hopped up and ran the rest of the way. Here's proof...just in case you don't believe me :)

Excuse the messy house...I had to help out on the queue today

I have to say, this isn't the funniest, but it's pretty funny. I'm sure I'll keep videoing him. It's actually quite entertaining to just turn the TV in the bedroom on and watch him run for it :D

2 comments:

Lambert Loggings said...

Hilarious! That is really amazing! He only reacts that way to Dora, right - not just any video?? Soooo funny!

Eliana said...

so funny