Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Surprise!

If you don't know Aaron, one of his favorite things to do is surprise people with gifts. He's excellent at picking out gifts for people. In the last few years, his gift-giving has stopped (except for special occasions) because we've been doing the Ramsey plan. Which is fine with me--I've even told him not to get me anything for my birthdays or even Christmas. He usually still gets me something small. This year, he completely surprised me with my Christmas gift. He went way over budget! :)


It's an anniversary band!



I had a hard time getting my camera to focus up close for some reason, and then the flash was too bright.



He did great! Even if he went over budget:) He's the best husband in the world!



1 comment:

Lambert Loggings said...

That is AMAZING!! Congrats! Aaron - I'm impressed. You can take Chuck shopping any day! :)