Thursday, December 31, 2009

Anna-isms!

I haven't been very good about writing down the funny/cute things Anna says (and she has a lot of them!). Someone just asked me if I wrote these down, after hearing a story about something she said. So that reminded me to do so!


The other night, when Aaron was putting the kids to bed, Jacob was fighting it (shocker!). He wasn't laying down. Aaron told him if he didn't lay down he was going to get a swat. Of course, Jacob didn't lay down. So he got a swat. Anna turned over and said,

"That oughta do it Dad."


Grandpa & Grandma W have a tradition of giving Anna an angel ornament every year. After she opened this year's angel, she carried it around. After a while, she said,

"Mom, this angel is really special. Do you know why? Because it reminds me of God. When we get home, I'm gonna hang it up in my room so I can remember about God."


PRECIOUS!

One of these days, I might have some posts titled "Jacob-isms" but I have a feeling that will be a while. It is pretty funny to ask "Jacob, do you want to open presents?" He yells "YEAH!!!!!!" :)

1 comment:

Janet said...

I'm reminded of the scripture about the faith of a child. Anna-isms is a testimony to the faith of a child and also, the love of a child for their Heavenly Father. Something we all should strive to have in our life. How precious to be able to witness such faith.