Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pictures Galore

It was another absolutely beautiful day today. We spent as much time outside as we could! Anna actually asked to go inside once because she was too hot! ha So here are a LOT of pictures from today...I got a little camera happy.

Anna Rose digging in the sand...such concentration!



I love her hands and feet:)










I love it when she wears skirts! She's so cute! :)


I think these have about had it! I also think they're getting too small. Good thing she's more on a princess kick than a Dora kick!



He has no fear. He tried to walk down the steps yesterday...without bending his legs. Yeah, he fell off the deck. Good grief. And no, he's not biting his tongue...he's licking his snot! I got a tissue after I took his picture...a few times. Ahem.


So handsome in his cool outfit from Binga! I love him in those cute Polo's. :) (he has pink eye so his left eye is all yucky and swollen. poor baby)


Feet...chubby little (well, big) feet :)



Crumbs, crumbs, crumbs!


Okay, this was hilarious! I was playing his "imitate my face" game and he did something really funny. I threw my head back and laughed. I guess he thought that was part of the game because then he started doing it! It was so funny!!!


She just had to push him around in the stroller (he likes to climb up in there and just sit). So I turned the stroller around and took the brake off. There she goes. I look up 5 seconds later (I really wish I would've taken a picture!) and I see Anna on the ground with her foot in the air holding the tipped-back stroller up!!! Jacob was making known his displeasure by some scream/grunts. It was so funny. That stroller is super light, so it didn't hurt Anna. Needless to say, though, she didn't want to push the stroller anymore!!


Chillin' in the stroller reading a book :)


Right before naptime, they cuddled in the chair and watched a little Dora.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, now Jacob will have a pair of crocs to wear, since he LOVES Dora!! Maybe the pink won't cause permanent damage!!!
Binga

Staci said...

I love the pic of him in the stroller with just the book in color. That's cool!

Jennifer said...

Binga, I'm pretty sure Daddy would NOT allow his son to wear pink Dora crocks!!! :)
Staci--download Picasa 3...it's free and really easy (and fun) to edit photos.